Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Crafty Daisies

I was surfing around some other crafty blogs the other day and I came across one that I was very impressed with, and hope that I can grow this crafting blog up to one day. This blog Crafty Daisies is authored by a group of four women; Heather, Joy, Jen and Candace. Their blog is very easy to navigate, and they have posts on all different types of crafting. And it's a real pretty blog as well! I love the colors they've chose.

One of the crafts that one of the girls there does is felting. This is done by Jen, and it's something I've never personally tried but always been intrigued by. After viewing some of the cool handbags she's made I think I'm going to have to give this craft a whirl! I'll have to hunt down some pure wool yarn to do it first though, because I don't have any of that in my stash. Oh gee, now I'll have to make a trip to the yarn shop. What a bummer... ;-)

Olivia

No comments: